It is mandatory to wear a face covering on public transport*
*exemptions apply - Please click here for information and guidance on mandatory face coverings for users of public transport.
The safety and well-being of our passengers and colleagues is our top priority.
We continue to follow an enhanced cleaning regime on our vehicles and across our facilities to ensure all touch points including hand rails, push bells, ticket machines and cab areas are thoroughly cleaned every day. Drivers are provided with personal sanitizer and have access to facilities to wash their hands. Screens have been installed on all service vehicles for additional safety.
We ask everyone to help us make essential journeys safer by following government advice:
- Check your journey before you travel.
- Try to travel at off peak hours to avoid busy periods.
- Keep 2 m apart from people not from your household whilst waiting.
- Have exact fare where possible to minimise contact with the driver.
- Bus capacity has been reduced to maintain social distancing so be prepared to wait if your bus is showing as full.
- Stand back and wait for passengers to alight before you board.
- Take a window seat, avoid standing and leave space in front and behind you.
- Please keep windows open to help with ventilation.
- You must wear a face covering on public transport and where possible carry personal hand sanitizer*.
- Wash your hands before and after you travel.
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or the inside of your arm if you do not have a tissue.
- Do not travel if you feel unwell.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and will adapt our approach in line with government and local authority advice.
Timetable changes in Hebden Bridge from Sunday 31 January 2021, please see Service Updates for more information.
Thank you for your co-operation.